One of our top priorities at school is to keep your students safe. Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a few concerns during drop-off, and during both half-day and full-day pick-up, that we would like to address to help keep your students safe.
- When you pull into the school parking lot, please follow the snake pattern instead of cutting through parking spots. This will keep an orderly flow in the lot and avoid unnecessary close calls.
- There have been multiple times we have noticed people waiting for students and covering up our crosswalks. As you park and wait in line, please be conscious of where those are.
- In the morning, during drop off, if your student needs assistance out of the car, please park in a spot and walk them in.
- For our half-day friends, if you are wanting to stay a little longer so your kids can play, and you can chat with other parents; feel free to do so, but please remember not to leave your car in the pick-up area. You can either move your car further down the sidewalk near the stairs, or park in a parking spot. The area in front of the door needs to remain accessible to other parents, deliveries, and emergency vehicles.
- Finally, please do not exit your vehicle while you are in the pickup line. If you need to assist your student with buckling their seat belt, please pull forward, park in the gravel lot, and help them there.
We thank you all for working together to make our school a safe place for everyone.